The Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to your use of this Internet site (Site). By using this Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This Terms and Conditions apply to Realink Network Limited, Realink Financial Information Limited and their related, affiliated, associated, subsidiaries and holding companies (hereby 「RL」). RL may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
The Use of the Site Is At Your Risk
- You use the Site at your risk. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. In particular, where information relating to companies, investments or securities is provided on or via the Site, such information is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute any form of advice, offer, recommendation, arrangement or representation by RL and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making or refraining from making any specific investment or other decision. Independent professional advice should be obtained before making any such decision. In no event shall RL be liable to you or anyone lese for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such content in this Site.
- RL endeavors to provide a convenient and functional Site, but RL do not guarantee that the Content will be error free or that the Site or the server that operates it are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- If your use of the Site results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, RL will not be responsible for such costs.
- Without limiting the above provisions, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. RL exclude all representations and warranties to the fullest extent permissible under any Applicable Law.
Limitation of Liability
- RL shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any consequential or incidental damages or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Site Services, even if CFRL have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Links and Advertisements
- RL have not reviewed all of the World Wide Web sites (Sites) linked to this Site and are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other Sites linked to this Site (including without limitation Sites linked through advertisements or through any search engines).
- Some links which appear on the Site are automatically generated, and may be offensive or inappropriate to some people. The inclusion of any link does not imply that RL endorse the linked site, and you use the links at your own risk.
- Your correspondence or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers on the Site are solely between you and such advertisers.
- RL will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of advertisements on the Site.
- You acknowledge that Content on the Site is subject to copyright and possibly other intellectual property rights (Intellectual Property Rights). Unless you are expressly authorised by law you must not yourself, or participate in or permit any other person, to:
- sell, disseminate, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent; or
- use any Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose; or
- reverse engineer any Content consisting of downloadable software; or
- otherwise infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any person in using the Site or any Content.
- Nothing you do on or in relation to the Site will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you or licence you to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights unless this is expressly stated.